måndag 28 maj 2012

why why why?

first of all it goes against my principals but I'm way to lazy to write in Swedish on a British keyboard. first of all it is really annoying to read and second, it takes too long time typing the extra letters. so for now the blog will be English......

why? some of you might think. because my laptop got stolen during the weekend. I know what you think....again? Yes Yes Yes and Yes again! I'm starting to take it personal. that I'm just not meant to have a laptop or any technical stuff whatsoever. why do I always lose things? I'm a walking disaster.

a weekend that was supposed to be packed with just fun things we're now changed into typing and re-writing papers for work, puh! (to be honest,or tbh since I'm soooo cool, I had a lot of fun as well) and I was sitting in the sun sooo YES I know what you're thinking....I look like a salami with all my freckles, or an older version of pippi longstocking. 

Inga kommentarer: