måndag 25 juni 2012

when its done its done

if live wasn't crazy before I have definitely made it worse. Wasn't enough that I lost my laptop, and that I still haven't got a new one? Obviously not, since I have looked wrong at my Uni deadlines..aaah! Instead of four weeks until they are due it is 3 weeks.....in 2sec I lost a week of work and I right now have no idea how to pull this off.

I had so many things I wanted to do which I can't or just have to wait. I have to force myself into becoming a muscle and not to tempt myself into socializing with anyone. It's gonna be five days of just writing. Listening to music and writing. Not talking to anyone, just writing!
Looking forward to my four day break for the weekend with my parents and the people I love the most. Fingers crossed my report will by done by then otherwise it will be some long nights when everybody else is sleeping. Gosh! Why am I doing this to myself?

Ok, life isn't too bad. Had a lovely study break on Saturday for a day out with these lovely people at Radio 1's Hackney weekend.

Hm...I think this one was taken during the performance of Swedish House Mafia :)

Inga kommentarer: